Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 4 - Headache is Back

Day 4





Had multiple needles stuck to take blood and a anti biotic needle stuck on my right hand which hurt like crazy.

When I got up at around 7.30am I went to brush my teeth and wash my face and shampoo my hair. Before having breakfast. It was like mee Siam with Milo.

Doctor came to check on me after I finished the noodles and I went to watch ironman for 40 minutes before headache set in. I took a nap and 2 doctors came. 1 was the same doctor that checked on me earlier.

They tried finding causes but couldn't conclude.

They lowered my drip from 15ml/ h to 14ml/ h. And say I'm stabilizing. Let's pray I am stablising.

Managed to be the middleman to get my dad to purchase the tickets for my friends to go USS because MasterCard was having an offer & I was supposed to go tomorrow.

Mum dad came. Liyi n jason came. Monica n her mum. Vimi and Jolynn came.

Kamy came. Zahir came. Melvin & wei jun came. Shaun came.

So sweet liyi & Jason got me a gift. Kamy got me flowers. Vimi & Jolynn got me a crossword booklet & a plushie. I got so many gifts lol might need my parents to bring em back haha.

Good chats with my friends ! ;)

Weijun and Melvin came and Shaun from NP came.

They left & Mum came back. Heng Zhu and Amirrul arrived! After they left I took a short nap.

Jonadab, Corinne, wing Kit came.

Emmanuel, samuel, Linda & Michelle came. A pastor from another church came over & prayed for me. He looked really young!

Rebecca & weijie came.

Today has been a blessed day. I felt like a hamster :=P napping like after a visitor left and waking up again. Because of the headache that arose throughout the day. But all is well! My Mum and dad are awesome!!!

Good night ! 9:45pm







No comments: