Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 5 - blood takes and long breaks

I only remember being woken up at 3am and 7.30am for blood taking. The doctor came and woke me up after 7.30am to do checks and update me on my status. Currently my INR is 1.5. The desired level is 2-3.

Breakfast was solid today. It was like sticky porridge with fried onions. Gobbled it all up. Tasty!

1032 finally managed to be unplugged and went to wash up n clean up :)) feel so fresh !

Took my weight and I weigh 74kg! Drop from 79. Must be from muscle loss

Uncle Russ and aunty chew Peng came. Followed by my mum. Explained to them the story I explained a million times and when my dad came they left. Bro came shortly after.

All left and uncle Patrick came and missed mum and dad by 10minutes. Chat a bit and I went to rest after. Zanna and her friend Nadira came to visit.

Rested for a bit till Clement came! He stayed for a while till my mum came.

Aunty Jan came with lots of food and Kamy came with food too! Mushroom soup and angle hair spaghetti with Portobello.

Aunty Jan brought olive rice with chicken. Yummy! :))

Clement left quite late about 6 plus! Before sister came up. And Ah Yi's family came! So sweet. They prayed for me and stayed for a while before they left.

Mum came back and I did my toilet washup and poohping before she left and I went back to watching who's line and laughing off :P

No comments: