Monday, October 3, 2011

Day 6 - Sharp Pain + CT Again

Day 6

The day started at 3.30am when they drew my blood. 4.30am I woke up with a sharp pain in my front left of my brain. It went on for hours till at about 5 I took paracetermol and it didn't work so they gave me 50mg of painkillers. It kind of didn't work because the pain lasted till around 9 plus before I felt better.

Doctors woke me up at 8am and I told them about my pain before they said they will send me to a CT scan to check it out. I feel like a Guinea pig undergoing tests haha. Oh well another $300 flying away!

Had some marshmallows and had a great full body shower! What a Luxury! Managed to clean myself and I felt really fresh! :))

Went for CT scan and mum and dad came. Mum left and I had lunch that she cooked.

MY cousins Geraldine, Chek chin, Tiffany came too.

My colleagues Denise, Chloe, Ally, Gerrard, Stephanie, jerry came to visit me :)

Uncle William & dorothy , Michael and Ivan from BA came! They prayed for me.

Marianne, Uncle Jason & Daniel came. She left and Daniel and Uncle Jason prayed for me.

Dad came down again with McDonald's. Terrence and Jtaime my poly mates came down to visit. Before aunty Rebecca came. Mum came shortly after with another round of mcdonald's :) foodcoma!!!

Bro came with avocado juice ! Yummy but I couldn't drink much ;) was full!

After that I just washed up and pretty much got ready to...watch Who's Line is it anyway! Haha spent an hour and a half watching a few episodes and let the food digest before heading to sleep! :)

11:02pm

No comments: