Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 7 - Out of Here!

Today I had a good restful sleep! They took my blood 3.30am and 8.30am. I got up at 9am feeling super well rested & brushed up before having breakfast!

9 plus the doctor told me I could be released today if my INR levels are balanced up and in the therapeutic levels. And the blood results came back! They told me I was going to be discharged!!!

Super happy I didn't have to walk around with that roller thing anymore and my first habit getting off the bed was to go and push that! Super funny :P the nurses all laughed hahaha.

Had a great shower and changed back to my clothes.

Waited till around 12 and Adam from Act's baptist came! He stayed for quite a bit till around 2? Mum and dad came around 2. The pharmacist checked trough the medicine 3 times before leaving and she nearly sold me on a few hundred tablets of painkillers I didn't need, afterall, strong men don't need painkillers...or do they? Haha

I checked out at 2.30pm and uncle Jason came to pick us up. I felt sad leaving the hospital and the friends I made. I found some of the student nurses on Facebook though. And I felt sad that I was leaving my super ultra comfortable bed that could rise up so high and contort to a comfortable rocket seat position HAHAH!

Was home and I did not do much! Showered and did almost the same mundane things. Aunty Corinna, Raymond & Kevin came to visit our family. Good chat and I let them play my simulator heeeheee.



No comments: