Friday, September 30, 2011

Day Three in TTSH

Had an ok sleep. Got up at 7.30 to take my Blood Pressure then back to sleep till 8am. A nurse got me up to tell me I have to eat at 9.30am due to done blood taking.

9.40am took my blood and I could eat! Muslim food! Bee hoon with like tomato sauce with cucumber. Quite tasty I finished all of it yum yum.

Had my sponge and it was back to lying in bed.

3 neurologists came to do checks and check up on me. When she was doing the lights on my eyes I said:NICE BROWN EYES lol

My colleague Ryo came around lunch time 11.30 unfortunately my other colleague couldn't make it die to visiting hours. He shared cost to buy a balloon & a basket of goodies with my other colleague. Dad came shortly after With my laptop. Ryo left & serene & Charlie came and it was a quiet surprise! They brought a bag of apples.

Ahma & uncle Dave came for a bit to visit.

Serene & Charlie left and dad left for work.

Ahma went off for lunch shortly after.

Mum came after her work! Plus a surprise visit from one of the clients from SHF!

The nurse from neuro came to explain about my diagnosis.
Marianne came shorty after one of the neuro MO came down.

Then a prayer support group came & they prayed for me. Before my sister came with a book.

Brother n Monica came after & I was going to be transferred to level 10, the neuro wards. Aunty Jane caught me before I left. & when I got transferred, aunty Janet came. I received Lots of goodies!

I finally got to take a crap when I transferred. Previously they wouldn't allow me to get out of bed. Now I can push around my drip ;)

Monica n bro went down then up before leaving last!

I have my laptop and a cupboard lock! Woo


Spent my time laughing off who's line is it anyway before heading to sleep at 11.30 pm plus.

No comments: