Thursday, September 29, 2011

BBBBBoring. Day 2 of Boredom

Got awoken up a few times in the night to take blood samples(4 hourly) and got awoken at 8.30 for breakfast. Porridge and bread & Milo.

Had to sloth and lie in bed for an hour before my dad came with my iPhone.

The doc came & talked to me before they sent the team of neurologists to talk to me.

Uncle Jason and uncle Dave popped by during lunch. Aunty Jane cam by after they left and during her lunch hour. Dad left at 2 to leave for work. Had rice, bitter gourd soup and and salted egg for lunch. Thankfully dad bought subway. Ate half of the footlong he bought.

Waited till around 3 pm. Waiting for my mum.

Hung Yong came too he brought a huge box of strawberries. Real sweet !! As in juicy sweet.

Waited till around 5.30? Shu and tian came followed by my sister. They left around 6pm. Nice company ! My sister brought bubble tea along with a hippo for painting. Shu & tian brought loads of snacks and goodies for me to eat. Tian even brought monopoly deal haha!

Thus pharmacist came while they were there and started explaining about WARFARIN. The blood thinning drug.

Had dinner and it was eerrryucks. Ate half of it before giving up!

Shu n tian left at 6.05pm. Mum and sister about 6.15pm.

Rested for a while before Kamy popped by at 7.30pm before mum came again to pass me earphones and just to see me before she left for the night. Brother arrived later at 8 plus.

Had a good talk with Kamy and my bro. She left like 9 plus and my bro left at 10 plus.

No comments: